Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fucking

He grabbed my hair and pulled just enough to make sure I was paying attention. I felt his breath on my ear and cheek before I heard his voice. His other hand was between my legs, tracing the outline of my slit through my sopping underwear.

"I don't need to ask you. I can feel it, right here. Tell me what a slut you are."

The words got stuck in my throat. My lips moved soundlessly.

His grip on my hair tightened and I yelped. I shuddered as his tongue flicked my earlobe. "Tell me, slut. Tell me how much you like being teased."

My voice shook, but I got the words out. "I love when you tease me. It makes me so wet." Cough. "Sir."

He relaxed a little. His finger slipped under the crotch and rewarded me with skin to skin contact. "That's my girl."

I closed my eyes as his finger swirled around my clit. He removed his hand and a moment later it was pressed against my lips. Without instruction, I sucked the digit into my mouth and licked it clean of my juices.

"Such an eager slut. Would a spanking help you slow down?"

I shook my head. "I doubt it Sir."

He stroked my ass. Then he slapped it. It made a nice crack and my eyes flew open. "Would a little pain turn you on?"

I nodded eagerly. "Yes. Yes, please."

He slapped me again. "Another time." He grabbed my panties and pulled them down, leaving me in only a peach tank-top. He pushed me forward to kneel on the bed. "What do you want?"

"You to fuck me."

His hand slipped from my hair.

I turned to watch him removing his pants and boxers. His cock waved at me. I felt a surge through my body.

He shook his head.

My shoulders sagged. He wasn't going to fuck me even?

"I'm going to fuck you, love." He caressed my ass. "Don't worry."

He grabbed my hair again, yanking my head back. His cock pressed against my ass. "Do you want it?"

I nod, vigorously, unable to say it aloud.

"Ask me then."

"Fuck me," I whisper.

His free hand winds between our bodies and pinches my nipple. "You're a slut. You can beg me better than that. Think how much you want it. Spread your legs a little further."

I spread my legs and try again. "Fuck my ass Sir. I want to feel you come in my ass."

He slaps my bare pussy. The shock waves roll through my body for several moments. Or hours. "I want to hear how you'll enjoy it."

"I want you to fuck my ass sir. I need my ass filled with your cock, making me come over and over. I need you to fuck me like a dirty whore. I need your cock. All I want is to feel you inside me."

He slides himself home. My ass stretching from his girth. The rest of my body quivering with anticipation.

He yanks my head back without warning and starts fucking me. Pounding my ass, making me squel with pain and moan with pleasure.

His free hand pinches my clit, twisting it. I let out a deep moan. I mutter his name and he yanks on the nub. "Sir," I quickly amend. "Master."

He slides one finger, then two inside my pussy and I thrust my hips trying to ride them.

And finally, gloriously, the orgasm hits me. Shocks of pleasure making my legs shake.

I slide to the floor as the door closes behind me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this one so,far. Will there be more to follow or is this just it. A tease???