Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Holiday Cheer

I have at least two stories planned for this blog. But I haven't even started them.

Reasons why I haven't been writing smut:
1) I'm not getting any. My SO someone screwed up his neck which has led to spasming back. So, he hasn't really been in the mood.
2) Schoolwork. I took a lot of time off in Nov for NaNoWriMo and I'm nearly done my last course, so that's taken priority.
3) It's winter. Winter here in the frozen tundra of Canada means layers, flannel and shivering. None of these things is particularly sexy and sitting at the computer freezing doesn't really turn me on.
4) Wory. My practicum starts in January and there's a lot to do.
5) Christmas. I have barely started my shopping for this year. And I have presents to send yet. BAD DIRTY GIRl.

So, please send your spankings to dirtywritinggirl@gmail.com

No comments: